Coronavirus: Information and what we are doing
Continue to support us and your fellow travelers with mutual respect and remember: "Together against Corona: keep your distance, cover your mouth and nose with a mediacal mask."
Obligation to cover the mouth and nose with a medical mask
It is compulsory to wear a medical mask in public transport and at the stops. Please cover your nose and mouth with such a mask when using our trams, buses, ferries and hillside railways. Please note, that a fine will be imposed if passengers fail to comply with their obligation to wear a mouth-nose cover on public transport and at the stops.
The safety of the public, passengers and our employees is a top priority for us.
What we’re doing
- We clean our trams, buses, ferries, hillside railways and ticket machines daily and professionally. We carefully wipe down regularly touched areas, such as poles and doors.
- The ticket sale in buses is suspended. Our newest buses have a ticket machine.
What you can do
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Buy your ticket in our App DVB mobil or at ticket machines.